RING SIZE GUIDE
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK!
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it firmly around the base (smallest part bottom) of your finger. People tend to order too big, that’s why it’s important to wrap it firmly around your finger,
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size.
The most commonly purchased men’s ring size is size 9.
The most commonly purchased women’s ring size at is size 7.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches or cm. To measure your wrist use a piece of string to desired fit and lay the string back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.